The Global Graduate Presenter Award is to support our students’ efforts to present at an International Conference. Students can have up to $1000 of their travel costs reimbursed.
The following criteria will be considered by the application review committee in selecting award recipients:
- Student must be a graduate student in the College of Education.
- Student must be enrolled full-time.
- Student must have an active appointment (on payroll) with NC State University
- Students on fellowships are not eligible.
- Students on grant funded positions may be eligible however individual students must be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Presentation must be at an International Conference located outside the United States of America
- Students must provide proof of acceptance to the conference presentation, a budget of travel costs and inform us of any other funding they may be receiving towards these costs.
- Preference will be given to students with demonstrated high financial need.
Award recipients are required to share knowledge gained through their global presentation experience with College of Education students, faculty and staff upon return through a presentation, written content and/or other activity agreed upon with the Director of Global Programs.
As of May 20, 2020, per UNC System guidance, all university-related domestic and international travel remains restricted until further notice due to COVID-19
The availability of this award is based on the lifting of those travel restrictions. Please check back at a later time.