Research Management provides financial and administrative assistance to faculty and staff from the point of initial award of a sponsored project through the life of the project. It also provides financial and administrative guidance to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, university and sponsor regulations specific to each project awarded to the College.
The following functions are included as Research Management:
- New Award Meetings
- Guidance of Federal, State, University, and Sponsor regulations and requirements.
- Pre-Audit and approval of expenditures
- Release Time and Summer Salary
- Project Budget development, analysis, and projections.
- Budget revisions
- No-Cost Extension requests
- Subcontract agreement and modification requests
- Cost Sharing Commitments including documenting and reporting these commitments.
- Project Close Out
Director of Research Management
CED Fiscal Manager
Post Award Specialist
University Research Links
- RADAR (Research Administration Data and Reporting)
- WRS (Wolfpack Reporting System)
- PI Portal (PI Portal)
- SPARCS (Sponsored Programs & Regulatory Compliance Services)
- IRB (Institutional Review Board)