Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
Apr 26, 2018
GET FREE: Creativity, Hip Hop Civics Ed, Intersectionality, & Black Joy
Join us as Dr. Bettina Love of the University of Georgia leads a talk on GET FREE: Creativity, Hip Hop Civics Ed, Intersectionality, & Black Joy April 26. This event...
Feb 22, 2018
Info Session on Master’s in Elementary Education-Science Cohort
Join us live for a virtual information session as Associate Professor Sarah Carrier explains how to and why you should apply to the master’s in elementary education science specialist program...