Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
Nov 4, 2021
Dining with Democracy
Join us for an evening of discussion about contemporary issues facing the American public. Participants will be guided through facilitated, roundtable activities that will allow them to do something fairly…
Nov 3, 2021
Doctoral Dissertation: Zarifa Zakaria
Student: Zarifa Zakaria Title: “Collaborative Programming Practices in Elementary Classrooms: Exploring the Roles of Gender, Motivation, and Collaborative Discourse,” Major Professor: Dr. Margareta Thomson Date: November 3, 2021 Time: 10:00a.m.…