Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
Feb 20, 2020
How NC State’s College of Education Helps In-Service Teachers Across North Carolina Succeed
The NC State College of Education graduates educators who rate among the best in statewide performance measures. But our work to prepare extraordinary educators extends beyond pre-service teachers. From professional...
Feb 13, 2020
Nada Wafa ‘11, ‘19MS, ‘22PHD on Helping Educators Embrace Global Education, Teach About Cultural Issues
Nada Wafa ‘11, ‘19MS, ‘22PHD has always been interested in global education. Ahead of a Feb. 20 workshop she organized for educators, she shares how her interest began, why she...