Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent NewsCollege of Education News
Jul 18, 2016
Spotlight on Elementary Education Major Anna Schlesinger
The College of Education creates a well-rounded undergraduate experience that prepares students to lead 21st century classrooms. Just ask Anna...
Jun 24, 2016
NC State Student Chosen for Educational Scholar Program
Whitney N. McCoy, a doctoral student in educational psychology in the Department of Teacher Education and Learning Sciences (TELS), was selected to...