Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
Dec 19, 2018
#NCStateCED18 Recap: The Class of 2018’s Work Has Just Begun
The NC State College of Education recognized over 150 graduating students during its December 2018 Graduation Ceremony Wednesday, Dec. 19, in the McKimmon Center. Our recap includes photos, quotes and...
Dec 19, 2018
New White Paper Serves as Beginner’s Guide to Practitioner Research in Social Studies
In the white paper “Moving Our Field Forward: Practitioner Research in the Social Studies,” Associate Professor Meghan Manfra and colleagues offer an introductory guide to practitioner research for social studies...
Dec 14, 2018
Vandna Bindra ’18PHD: “I Hope to. . .Conduct Innovative Research that has Practical Applications for Educators and Students”
As a high school English teacher, Vandna Bindra ’18PHD discovered her own commitment to lifelong learning as she helped her students flourish in the classroom. Now as she’s set to...