Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
Jun 13, 2019
Award-Winning Article Focuses on What It Means for Black Students to Belong at School
How can schools become places where black students feel as though they truly belong? DeLeon Gray, Ph.D., an associate professor of educational psychology at the NC State College of Education,...
Jun 4, 2019
Assistant Professor Jamie Pearson on Helping Children with Autism Tackle Food Selectivity
Jamie Pearson, Ph.D., assistant professor of special education, spent the past decade working with children with disabilities and their families. She discusses the issue of food selectivity in children with...