Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
Feb 15, 2019
NC State a Fulbright Leader — Again
Dr. Margareta Thomson, an associate professor of educational psychology, is one of NC State University's seven U.S. Fulbright Scholars studying, teaching and conducting research around the world in 2018-19. Dr....
Feb 7, 2019
Assistant Professor Paula McAvoy on Facilitating Classroom Discussions
In this Q&A, Assistant Professor Paula McAvoy discusses some of the ethical dilemmas teachers face when they introduce controversial issues into the classroom. She will present her talk “The Ethics...