Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
Aug 14, 2019
Meet Shiyan Jiang: ‘Learning is a Curiosity-Driven Process’
Assistant Professor Shiyan Jiang, Ph.D., is one of several new faculty joining the NC State College of Education for the 2019-20 academic year.
Aug 14, 2019
Meet Jackie Relyea: ‘Inspire Others To Reach Their Fullest Potential’
Jackie Relyea, Ph.D., an assistant professor of early literacy, is one of several new faculty joining the NC State College of Education for the 2019-20 academic year.