Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
Jul 14, 2021
Best-selling Authors Tracy Deonn, Kwame Mbalia to Headline Young Adult Colloquium: “Celebrating the Magic of Black Characters” Aug. 28
Learn how to bring the magic of Black characters to life in your classrooms at the 2021 Young Adult Colloquium: Come YAC with the Pack on Saturday, Aug. 28. Designed...
Jul 13, 2021
Elementary Education Program Spotlight: ‘We Share a Commitment to Seeing Our Students Succeed and Ensuring Our Graduates Are Excellent Elementary Teachers’
Through coursework, field placements and propinquity, the NC State College of Education’s elementary education program is preparing future teachers who rank among the most effective in the state.