Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
May 21, 2018
4 Receive Faculty Research and Professional Development (FRPD) Grants
Faculty members KC Busch, Crystal Chen Lee, Jessica Hunt and Jamie Pearson have received Faculty Research and Professional Development grants worth $7,500 to support their research.
May 15, 2018
2 NC State Education Projects Featured in 2018 STEM for All Video Showcase
Two videos from the NC State College of Education are featured in the 2018 STEM for All Video Showcase, an event held May 14-21, 2018. During the week-long event, members...