Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
May 13, 2021
TEACH Magazine: One Size Does Not Fit All: Financial Literacy for Students with Physical Disabilities
NC State College of Education doctoral student Lisa Lamb discusses financial literacy for students with disabilities in this piece that was originally conceptualized as her final paper in the ECI...
May 12, 2021
Doctoral Dissertation: Frederique Yova
Frederique Yova Teacher Education and Learning, “How does Investigating Head Start Participants’ Experiences Contribute to an Enhanced Understanding of the Phenomenon of Exploring Early Mathematics Through Book Reading?” Advisors: Dr....