Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
Nov 14, 2018
Friday Institute Selects 2018 Graduate Student Fellows
The Friday Institute has announced its 2018 Graduate Student Fellows, which includes two Ph.D. students in the NC State College of Education. In all, there are three new Friday Institute...
Oct 29, 2018
Lighting a Fire for Diversity and Young Adult Literature through Project LIT
How one book club at Davis Drive Middle School in Wake County is helping students from all cultures feel valued while preparing future educators from NC State College of Education...
Oct 25, 2018
Associate Professor Margareta Thomson Begins Fulbright Research in Romania
Associate Professor Margareta Thomson marked the beginning of her U.S. Core Fulbright year by presenting her research project “Fostering Academic Motivation and a STEM Growth Mindset in High-Poverty Schools through...