Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
Nov 13, 2019
Dessert with Democracy
Engage in discussions about contemporary issues facing the American public while enjoying delicious desserts.
Oct 22, 2019
Associate Dean Paola Sztajn Selected to Deliver Judith Jacobs Lecture at Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators Conference in 2020
Associate Dean for Research and Innovation Paola Sztajn, Ph.D., has been selected to deliver the 2020 Judith Jacobs Lecture, which recognizes distinguished mathematics teacher educators.
Sep 30, 2019
NC DPI Grant Allows Professor Ed Sabornie to Continue Examination of Positive Behavior Intervention and Support in Public Schools
NC State College of Education Professors Ed Sabornie, Ph.D., and Cathy Crossland, Ph.D., are hoping to inform the future use of positive behavior intervention and support (PBIS) in North Carolina’s...