Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
May 12, 2021
Doctoral Dissertation: Frederique Yova
Frederique Yova Teacher Education and Learning, “How does Investigating Head Start Participants’ Experiences Contribute to an Enhanced Understanding of the Phenomenon of Exploring Early Mathematics Through Book Reading?” Advisors: Dr....
May 11, 2021
Doctoral Dissertation: Ashley Atkinson
Ashley Atkinson “I didn’t sign up for this”: Four English Language Arts Teachers’ Perceptions, Implementations, and Reflections of Trauma Care in the Midst of Collective Trauma.” Major Professor: Angela Wiseman...
May 11, 2021
4 Projects from College of Education Faculty Featured in 2021 STEM For All Video Showcase
Video projects from Professor Paola Sztajn, Ph.D., Associate Professor Sarah Carrier, Ph.D., Assistant Professor Erin Krupa, Ph.D., Assistant Professor Jonee Wilson, Ph.D., and Associate Professor Temple Walkowiak, Ph.D., will be...