Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent NewsCollege of Education News
Mar 22, 2016
Spotlight on Associate Professor Jessica DeCuir-Gunby
Dr. Jessica DeCuir-Gunby, an associate professor of educational psychology in the Department of Teacher Education and Learning Sciences (TELS),...
Mar 11, 2016
Preventing an Achievement Gap in Mathematics Starts Early
Repost from NC State’s Abstract, by D’Lyn Ford A long-term NC State research project on how to provide students with a firm foundation in...