Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
Sep 6, 2018
5 Questions With. . .Kelly Holland ’12 MED on Building Better Schools Through Relationships
Kelly Holland ’12 MED -- who was recently voted Assistant Principal of the Year by Johnston County teachers and students -- discusses the importance of building relationships within public schools...
Sep 4, 2018
NC State Education Graduate Student Wins First Prize for Research Poster
Briana Green, a master’s student in the NC State College of Education's educational psychology program, won first prize in the research poster competition at the American Psychological Association Division 45...