Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent NewsCollege of Education News
Oct 19, 2016
Representing North Carolina Teachers on “Education Matters”
The College of Education was well represented when Education Matters, a new television show that focuses on the state of public education in North Carolina, debuted earlier this month. Dean...
Oct 17, 2016
Fostering Future Teacher Diversity at BUILD Academy
On a sunny Saturday in October, 28 high school students came to the College of Education for the inaugural Brothers United in Leadership Development (BUILD) Academy, a new initiative designed...