Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
Jul 10, 2018
Video: 5 Reasons Why We’ve Had a #LightItRed Capstone to Our 90th Year
We've had an extraordinary ending to the 2017-18 academic year, our 90th. See 5 things that have happened at our college over the past few months -- and why we're...
Jun 11, 2018
NC State Education Researchers Receive $1.5 Million NSF Grant to Implement Science Learning Environments
NC State Education Professor and Principal Investigator John Nietfeld will receive a $1.5 million National Science Foundation grant for a three-year project entitled A Learning Environment to Support Comprehension Monitoring...
Jun 4, 2018
Five Questions With . . . Jessica DeCuir-Gunby on Race and Education
Jessica DeCuir-Gunby, a professor of educational psychology at the NC State College of Education, studies how racial identity impacts the educational experiences of African American students and the relationships between...