Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent NewsCollege of Education News
Nov 6, 2017
People of Poe | Rachael Debnam-O’Dea on the Changing Landscape of English Education
Meet Rachael Debnam-O’Dea: world traveler, former high school English teacher and current second-year doctoral student in the College of Education.
Oct 9, 2017
People of Poe | Julia Hnatt on Her Inspiration to Teach
Meet Julia Hnatt: native of the Triangle area, member of the NC State Dance Team and a junior studying middle grades education.