Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the College of Education Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent News College of Education News
Jan 16, 2018
Four College of Education Graduate Students Win Conference Awards
From New York City to Dublin, four College of Education graduate students received awards from the NC State Graduate Student Association to travel to educational conferences.
Dec 20, 2017
17 Things That Happened at NC State Education in 2017
The NC State College of Education had an extraordinary year in 2017. We look back at 17 things that happened in the past year.