N.C. Annual Hispanic/Latino Professional Educators Summit
Hispanic and Latino educators from across North Carolina are invited to join us for the 2024 North Carolina Annual Hispanic/Latino Educators Summit hosted by NC State’s College of Education and N.C. Society of Hispanic Professionals. Join us to explore current trends in Hispanic/Latino K-12 education, discover expert insights into multilingual learners, and network with Hispanic/Latino leaders who will share their educational journeys, including valuable perspectives on practical strategies that help all students achieve success.
Save the Date for 2024 Summit
- What: N.C. Annual Hispanic/Latino Professional Educators Summit
- When: Saturday, Feb. 10, 2024 | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Talley Student Union on NC State’s Main Campus (2610 Cates Ave, Raleigh, NC 27606)
- Who: This event is intended to bring together professional educators from across North Carolina, particularly those who identify as Hispanic/Latino and including teachers, counselors, instructional assistants, administrators, school librarians, and anyone who works in the field of education.
- Cost: The cost is $25 per attendee. If paying the $25 registration fee presents a financial hardship that would prevent your participation, please complete this registration fee waiver.
- Registration info: Please complete this form to register for this event. Early registration is encouraged due to limited space. You will need to pay the $25 registration fee at the same time you register.