Catalog Search - Print and eBooks
All resources are available for checkout to NCSU students, faculty, or staff except for equipment which is limited to College of Education and Department of Psychology students, faculty, and staff. After hours, books may be returned to D.H. Hill; however, equipment should always be returned to 400 Poe Hall.
Only persons with appropriate NCSU ID or eligible students/faculty from cooperating universities will be allowed to check out materials. Equipment is only for Education and Psychology students and for classroom use.
- Books: 30 days (students); 90 days (faculty/graduate students)
- Current State-Adopted K-12 textbooks: 14 days
- Reserves: 2 hours in media center or otherwise specified by Faculty member.
- Kits: 14 days
- DVDs: 3 days
- Equipment: Most equipment checks out for a 7 day period
- Renew by calling METRC (919-515-3191)
- ALL equipment must be returned to the media center, not another library
- iPads – 2 week checkout with NO renewal
- Laptops: In-building 4 hour checkout
Overdue, Lost, Damaged Materials: $25.00 processing fee is added to the replacement cost of each lost item. We follow the same policies on overdue materials as the NCSU Libraries. Appeals regarding lost or missing books can be filed here: https://www.lib.ncsu.edu/borrow/appeal. Equipment that is lost or damaged will be assessed at the original price of the equipment or the cost of repair. Before contacting NCSU Libraries about paying a fine, please contact us to work a replacement plan.