- Black and White – $.10 – “Wolfprint-BlackAndWhite” Located in METRC
- Color – $.025 – “WolfPrint-Color” Located in METRC
- Poster printer – Recommend at least $20 for research poster size – “Poe-400-plot1” Located in METRC
NOTE: In order to print a poster, you MUST print from a METRC desktop computer.
There’s a new single-setup system in place that will allow you to print directly from your laptop or mobile device.
Check out how to set up your device on the WolfPrint website.
Once you’ve set up your device, select either WolfPrint-BlackAndWhite or WolfPrint-Color on any of your registered devices and hit print.
You will then need to release your print by going to go.ncsu.edu/wolfprint. Log in with your unity ID and password.
Retrieve your print job from the printer:
- Find the printer
- Swipe your ID card or login with your Unity ID and password on the screen
- Select the ‘Print Release’ icon
- Select ‘Print all’ to print multiple files or select the arrow next to the individual filename
- Select ‘Print’
- Select ‘Logout’ when finished printing your files.
METRC does not provide printing services to those without university AllCampus accounts. Printing is available at FedEx Office across the street from the D. H. Hill Library, at 2712 Hillsborough Street.