Passionately committed, our faculty closely connect with our students to inspire them from day one and continue to work with them into the professional world.
Engaging in research that addresses current challenges, our faculty looks to solve important issues facing educators and their students today.
Join the Wolfpack
Ready to become a part of the Teacher Education and Learning Services department? Start the application process to take the next step towards your future today.
- Developing highly effective teachers in our disciplines through undergraduate and graduate teacher education.
- Inspiring culturally competent educators who are committed to equity and social justice.
- Advancing digital technologies into the professional preparation of teachers and other education professionals.
- Changing the field of education by engaging in research that addresses current challenges.
- Discovering, disseminating and producing new knowledge in our disciplines.
92% Employment Rate
With useful, effective degrees, the vast majority of the Class of 2013 are now working as teachers.
Recent NewsCollege of Education News
Sep 29, 2015
Literacy Expert Pushes ‘Play’ on Educational Games
Are computer games for learning or just for fun? That’s the question Hiller Spires, NC State professor of literacy and technology, tackles in a...
Apr 30, 2015
Professor Marshall Wins Fulbright
One NC State professor and a record six students and alumni were recently awarded Fulbright scholar awards and grants for the 2015-16 academic year....