Dean of the College of Education Finalist Interviews Announced
Three finalists for dean of the College of Education have been selected for on-campus interviews, which will begin next week. The finalists and their interview dates are:
- Paola Sztajn, NC State University: February 23 – 24
- Tommy Hodges, University of South Carolina: February 28 – March 1
- Andre Green, University of South Alabama: March 2 – 3
Several constituent groups will have opportunities to meet with each candidate, and the entire NC State community is invited to the following open forums, which will be held on main campus with the option to participate via Zoom webinar:
- Paola Sztajn: Wednesday, February 23, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Talley Student Union, Room 3285 and via Zoom webinar
- Tommy Hodges: Monday, February 28, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m., Talley Student Union, Mountains Ballroom and via Zoom webinar
- Andre Green: Wednesday, March 2, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Talley Student Union, Mountains Ballroom and via Zoom webinar
Each candidate will give a presentation on “Advancing the College of Education as a national leader in K-12 and higher education,” with a question and answer session to follow. The forums will be recorded and available upon request.
NC State Executive Search Services will email participants separately the date, time and location for candidate interviews. The university requests as much in-person participation as possible, but will have virtual participation available as well.
This post was originally published in Provost's Office News.