Cherry Award Lecture
with Hollylynne Lee, Ph.D.
- What: Cherry Award Lecture with Hollylynne Lee, Ph.D., Professor of Mathematics and Statistics Education and Finalist for Baylor University’s Robert Foster Cherry Award for Great Teaching
- Lecture Title: “Data Moves and Discourse: Design Principles for Strengthening Statistics Education”
- When: Thursday, Sept. 23 | 3 to 4 p.m.
- Where: Coastal Ballroom in Talley Student Union on NC State’s main campus
- Face coverings: Masks are required in all indoor spaces on NC State’s campus for students, faculty, staff and visitors, regardless of vaccination status.
- Livestream: Can’t make it in person? We’ll stream the lecture as it happens on the NC State College of Education’s YouTube channel.
About Hollylynne Lee, Ph.D.
About the Cherry Award Lecture
Explore the impact of hollylynne lee’s work
How She’s Empowering Educators to Teach Statistics and Probability More Effectively in Secondary Classrooms
How She’s Partnering with Sampson County Schools to Bring Data-Rich Activities and Resources Into Classrooms
How She’s Helping Teachers Prepare Data Literate Students Through $2.9 Million NSF Grant