Cooper, B.S., Cibulka, J.G., & Fusarelli, L.D. (Eds.). (2015). Handbook of Education Politics and Policy (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Routledge.
Bass, L., Faircloth, S. C. (2013). Building bridges from high poverty communities, to schools, to productive citizenship: A holistic approach to addressing poverty through exceptional educational leadership. NY: Peter Lang.
- Smith, A.C. (2015, October). International Online Learning Consortium (OLC). Embracing Technology within the Helping Professions, Orlando, FL.
- M. Samudio, A. Smith. (2015, February 19). Parenting in today’s world: What are the most essential parenting skills for parent’s today? [Blog contribution]. Retrieved from http://theparentingskill.com/parenting-todays-world/
- Spencer, N. F., Grimmett, M. A., & Kambui, H. A. (2015). A phenomenological study examining African American parent involvement towards student academic achievement: Implications for school counselors. VISTAS 2015. Retrieved from http://www.counseling.org/knowledge-center/vistas
- Amola, O., & Grimmett, M. A. (2015). Sexual identity, mental health, HIV risk behaviors, and internalized homophobia among Black men who have sex with men. Journal of Counseling & Development. 93: 236–246. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.2015.00199.x
- Grimmett, M. A., & Horne, R. A. Transformative Black Masculinity: Black Male Student-Athletes, and Sexual Violence Prevention (2015). In R. A. Bennett, D. Graham, S. R. Hodge, & J. L. Moore, III Eds.), Black Males and Intercollegiate Athletics: An Exploration of Problems and Solutions. (pp. 217-238). United Kingdom: Emerald Publishing.
- Shipp, A. (2015). Case study 6: A supervisee feels betrayed. In Herlihy,
B., & Corey, G. (Eds.) ACA Ethical Standards Casebook, 179-182. Alexandria,
VA: American Counseling Association.