The 2016-2017 Undergraduate scholarship applications have been reviewed and decisions have been made for the funding cycle.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
2017-2018 Scholarship Awards
Through the generous support of alumni, corporations and friends of the College, we are able to offer a limited number of scholarships to our students. Scholarship amounts range from $500 to $5,000 and are only for students who are currently enrolled in or have been admitted to the College of Education by January 30, 2017.
Application Process and Instructions
- Students are encouraged to apply for admission to NC State early since they must be accepted to be invited to apply for a scholarship.
- To complete and submit a scholarship application for the 2017-2018 Academic Year, please go to Pack Assist.
- Continuing undergraduate students can begin their application on December 1.
- New freshmen and transfer students who have been admitted to NC State on or prior to the January 30 admission notification can begin their application on February 1.
Eligibility and Selection
- Only students who are currently enrolled in or have been admitted to the College of Education will be eligible for scholarship consideration.
- Students interested in need-based scholarships must also complete the FAFSA. See Applying for Aid to access further information.
- Scholarship recipients will be selected from among those who are most competitive and best meet the eligibility criterion as outlined by each scholarship.
- To determine your eligibility for any of the scholarships offered, please take time to carefully read the description and requirements of each scholarship listed on these websites:
- Please note that the Harry Lee Bowling Endowed Scholarship, Marvin Bradley Smith Endowment, and Lillian Ruth Rupard Memorial Scholarship are offered to College of Education students but recipients are selected by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- College of Education scholarships are usually offered to freshman following decisions about the Park Scholarships and other University-wide scholarships.
Pack Assist applications received by March 5, 2017 will be given first consideration.
If you have any questions, please contact the Scholarship Coordinator at CED_scholarships@ncsu.edu.