The 2018-2019 Undergraduate scholarship applications have been reviewed and decisions have been made for the funding cycle.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Through the generous support of alumni, corporations and friends of the College, we are able to offer a limited number of scholarships to our students. Scholarship amounts range from $500 to $5,000 and are only for students who are currently enrolled in or have been admitted to the College of Education.
Application Process and Instructions
- Students are encouraged to apply for admission to NC State early since they must be accepted to be invited to apply for a scholarship.
- To complete and submit a scholarship application for the 2018-2019 Academic Year, please go to Pack Assist.
- Continuing Undergraduate students can being their Pack Assist scholarship application on December 1.
- New freshmen and transfer students who have been admitted to NC State on or prior to the January 30 admission notification can begin their application on February 1. Priority consideration is given to students who complete their application by February 15th. Because there are many applicants, the Scholarship Committee begins their review immediately so applicants are encouraged to apply upon notification of their acceptance to North Carolina State University.
Eligibility and Selection
- Only students who are currently enrolled in or have been admitted to the College of Education will be eligible for scholarship consideration.
- Students interested in need-based scholarships must also complete the FAFSA. See Applying for Aid to access further information.
- Scholarship recipients will be selected from among those who are most competitive and best meet the eligibility criterion as outlined by each scholarship.
- To determine your eligibility for any of the scholarships offered, please take time to carefully read the description and requirements of each scholarship listed on these websites:
- Please note that the Harry Lee Bowling Endowed Scholarship, Lillian Ruth Rupard Memorial Scholarship, Marvin Bradley Smith Endowment, and Robert J. Fenton Memorial Scholarship are offered to College of Education students but recipients are selected by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- College of Education scholarships are usually offered to freshman following decisions about the Park Scholarships and other University-wide scholarships.
Pack Assist applications received by February 15 will be given first consideration.
If you have any questions, please contact the Scholarship Coordinator at CED_scholarships@ncsu.edu.