About the Fellowship
We seek talented secondary science educators interested in becoming exemplary scholar leaders focused on positively impacting underserved populations.
Preference will be given to applicants from underrepresented groups and/or to those teaching at schools with large populations of underserved students.
In addition to master’s coursework, fellows will participate in professional development seminars on supporting underserved students and in summer research internships.
We offer financial support to help you complete your online master’s degree in science education
How to Apply
- Complete an application form.
- Write an essay answering the following questions (maximum one page double-spaced).
- Why do you want to pursue a master’s degree?
- How will this master’s program enhance your work as a science teacher?
- Submit an undergraduate transcript.
- Submit a letter of support from principal or supervisor.
For more information, contact:
Cesar Delgado, Ph.D.