he Research Development Office can assist faculty in finding research funding opportunities. Contact Beth Cassedy or Tish Attayek if you would like assistance. Also, we regularly send education related funding opportunities to interested CED faculty and staff. To subscribe to the College of Education Funding Listserv send an email request to Tish Attayek.
Because many funding opportunities are annual, it can be useful to see the grant programs that were announced via the listserv over the course of a year so you can start planning next year’s proposals. Click here to see a list of all FY2015 funding opportunities. (Please link to the PDF see…Beth Cassedy)
Search for Funding
Below are links to University-subscribed funding search engines and other information on setting up funding alerts with InfoEd SPIN, and grants.gov. Use these links to set up funding searches tailored specifically to your research interests. Also, below are links to federal funding agency websites including NSF and the US Department of Education (IES), and internal NC State funding programs. Use these links to search for current and future funding opportunities.
External Funding Agencies
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- NSF Awarded Research Grants
- Get NSF funding alerts via e-mail
- US Department of Education
- Institute of Education Science (IES)
- IES Awarded Research Grants
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Internal Funding Programs
Listed below is information and links to the university’s internal funding opportunity programs that support faculty and staff in their research and professional development activities.
- DELTA Innovation in Distributed Education Applications (IDEA) Grants
- Faculty Research & Professional Development Fund (FR&PD)
- Research and Innovation Seed Funding
- Game-Changing Research Incentive Program (GRIP)
- Chancellor’s Innovation Fund
- Internationalization Seed Grants
- Extension, Engagement, & Economic Development Seed