Faculty preparation, development, work, productivity, and rewards; HRD/M issues in higher education; self-directed learning; higher and human resource education issues in China.
- Bartlett, J. E., II & DeWeese, B. (in press). Using the Q Methodology Approach in Human Resource Development Research. Advances in Human Resource Development.
- Bartlett, J. E., II, Boylan, R. and Hale, J. (accepted). Executive Coaching: An Integrative Review. Journal of Human Resources and Sustainability Studies.
- Broadhurst, C. J., & Bartlett, J. E. (2014). A History of the Community College Internship Program at North Carolina State University. Community College Journal of Research and Practice, 38(6), 564-574.
- Whicker, S. A., Narayan, A. P., McGann, K. A., & Bartlett, J. E. (2013). Do You See What I See? The Use of Guided Reflection to Enhance Resident Self-Assessment. Academic Pediatrics, 13(4), e4-e5.
- Bartlett, J. & Bartlett, M. (2011). Workplace bullying: an integrative literature review. Advances in Human Resource Development, 13(1), 69-84.
- EAC 787 Organizational Theories and Concepts in Higher Education
- EAC 701 Administrative Concepts and Theories Applied To Adult and Community College Education
- EAC 700 Community College and Two-Year Postsecondary Education
- EAC 803 Research Seminar in Adult and Higher Education
- EAC 851 Internship In Adult and Higher Education
- ELP 891 Problems Of Research Design In Education
- ED 710 Applied Quantitative Methods in Education I
- ED 711 Applied Quantitative Methods in Education II
- EAC 581 Advanced Instructional Design in Training and Development
- EAC 551 Research in Adult & Higher Education
- EAC 580 Designing Instructional Systems in Training and Development
- MBA 530 Managing The Global Workforce