Why NC State’s STEM Education Program
- Complete courses 100% online and on a timeline that fits your schedule
- Strengthen your instructional competencies and expertise to enhance your impact
- Learn from nationally recognized faculty who have 6-12 classroom experience
- Study alongside other educators and expand your network
- Engage in professional activities that will prepare you to lead in your field
- Receive reduced tuition rates at a university that ranks as one of the nation’s best economic values
- Study at the college preparing North Carolina’s best education professionals and leaders
Receive More Info on Online Master's in STEM EducationComplete this form to have a program coordinator contact you about the Online Master's in STEM Education.
"I pursued my math education master's because I know a lot of students struggle with it and I have a real passion for math. It's really important for me to help students with challenges in math because I understand what the students are going through, and I want to inspire them like I was inspired, to do well and make a difference in the world -- that they can still succeed."
- Suzanne Jordan '19MED
High School Math Teacher
Extraordinary Educators Prepare at the NC State College of Education.
Teaching Alumni on Statewide Performance Measures in N.C.
Among Public Colleges of Education in the U.S.
Producer of STEM Educators
Sources: UNC Educator Quality Dashboard, U.S. News & World Report and N.C. Department of Public Instruction