Nominations for this year’s NC State College of Education Outstanding Teacher Award are now open. Use the form below to nominate your favorite teacher in the NC State College of Education by Oct. 12.
Criteria & Eligibility
To be considered for the Outstanding Teacher Award, the nominee:
- Must be in the College of Education
- Has taught 15 student credit hours at NC State (excluding summer sessions)
- Has not been a monetary Outstanding Teacher recipient in the three academic
years preceding the academic year of nomination.
- Has not been an Alumni Distinguished Undergraduate Professor Award recipient
in the three academic years preceding the academic year of nomination
- Is teaching during the academic year of nomination
Nominating outstanding teaching gives students, faculty and staff the opportunity to recognize excellence within the College of Education faculty. Winners for the college will move on to represent the College of Education at the university level.