3-D printing is typically self-service at METRC for College of Education and Psychology students. However, for Fall Semester 2020, printing requests can be made to email@example.com.
When the makerspace reopens fully, please contact Laura Fogle (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a training schedule. You must be trained before you can use the printers.
- Tinkercad (web-based) — Tinkercad uses geometric solids to
- OnShape (web-based)
- 123D apps (computer install for free)
- Charmr (web-based)
- Thingiverse Customizer (web-based)
- Cookie Caster (web-based)
- Solidworks (on Desktops in Open Lab)
- Autodesk Inventor (Student 3-year download)
- Freecad (Open Source Download)
- Thingiverse – repository of designs and ideas
- 3-D printing in Education (cool poster for your lab or library)
- Tinkercad Quests