3-D Printing at the College of Education METRC
3-D printing is self-service at METRC for College of Education and Psychology students, staff, and faculty.
You must be trained before you can use the printers. Self-enroll in our asynchronous training here.
- Tinkercad (web-based) — Tinkercad uses geometric solids to
- OnShape (web-based)
- 123D apps (computer install for free)
- Charmr (web-based)
- Thingiverse Customizer (web-based)
- Cookie Caster (web-based)
- Solidworks (on Desktops in Open Lab)
- Autodesk Inventor (Student 3-year download)
- Freecad (Open Source Download)
- Thingiverse – repository of designs and ideas
- 3-D printing in Education (cool poster for your lab or library)
- Tinkercad Quests