The College of Education encourages our graduate students to take advantage of the opportunity to present at an International Conference and has recently instituted a new College of Education Global Presenter Award to support our students’ efforts. Students can have up to $1000 of their travel costs reimbursed through this award for presenting at an International Conference. The following criteria will be considered by the application review committee in selecting award recipients:
- Student must be a graduate student in the College of Education.
- Student must be enrolled full-time.
- Student must have an active appointment (on payroll) with NC State University
- Students on fellowships are not eligible.
- Students on grant funded positions may be eligible however individual students must be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Please contact Ajaya Jonas (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are unsure about your eligibility.
- Presentation must be at an International Conference located outside the United States of America
- Students must provide proof of acceptance to the conference presentation, a budget of travel costs and inform us of any other funding they may be receiving towards these costs.
- Preference will be given to students with demonstrated high financial need.
Award recipients are required to share knowledge gained through their global presentation experience with College of Education students, faculty and staff upon return through a presentation, written content and/or other activity agreed upon with the Director of Global Programs.APPLY NOW for App Cycle I
Deadline Date: 5PM EST on Friday, November 15th, 2019
Application for App Cycle II will open in January 2020
Deadline Date: 5PM EST on Monday, March 2nd, 2020