Learning Differences Blended and Online Programs & ResourcesProject Team: PI-Mary Ann Wolf PI- Co-PI-
Sponsor: Oak Foundation
Project Total: $698,477
The 2-year project will continue and expand on previous Oak-funded work with educators and increase the reach to administrators, faculty, and students through the following goals.
- Blended and Online Learning for Students, Teachers, Coaches, Administrators and Institutes of Higher Education (IHE) Faculty:To curate the rich, existing content and develop and provide online and blended learning opportunities, including Massive Online Open Course for Educators (MOOC-Eds), online modules, and professional learning communities, on Learning Differences for targeted audiences, including district and school leaders, coaches, teachers, college faculty, and students (secondary and postsecondary).
- Micro-Credentials: To continue to develop Learning Differences micro-credentials and work with other partners to explore the possibility of an add-on certification for educators and micro-credentials for students and/or schools.
- Resource Hub: To develop a hub of resources, artifacts, and tools around Learning Differences, including modules and resources from the online learning opportunities, for just-in-time access for educators.
- Partnerships: To collaborate with Oak Foundation partners, including New Teacher Center, UDL-IRN, Teach for All, Understood.org, Digital Promise, Youth Build, and Teach for America to support their work on Learning Differences and provide access to the MOOC-Ed to district and school leaders, coaches, teachers, and students.
- Evaluation & Dissemination: To evaluate and research how and why certain opportunities and approaches lead to a deeper understanding of learning differences and changes in practice.